Kerby Anderson hosts today’s show. His first guest is Fouad Masri. They’ll spend the hour talking about Fouad’s book, Sharing Jesus With Muslims. In the second hour, Kerby welcomes back Stephen Arterburn. Stephen brings his book, Every Believer’s Thought Life. And inbetween, Kerby shares today’s top stories.
To make a comment or ask a question call 800-351-1212 or post on facebook at: www.facebook.com/pointofviewradio/videos.
In 1993, he founded Crescent Project to nurture transformational relationships between Christians and Muslims. The goal of Crescent Project is to see every Muslims respond to the gospel and be connect to a follower of Christ.
Crescent Project has mobilized more than 500,000 Christ–followers and is reaching out to Muslims in 96 countries with the goal of reaching 120 countries in the next two years.
Pastor Masri has authored 12 books and resources to reach the Muslim mind and heart. His latest book is “Sharing Jesus with Muslims.”
Sharing Jesus with Muslims serves as a step-by-step guide for effective witnessing, and includes:
* Conversation starters
* Insight into Muslim culture, including do's and don'ts
* Biblical responses to issues relevant to Islam
* Stories with practical application from Masri's forty years of ministry to Muslims
* Discipleship materials for ministering to Muslims
Void of judgement or guilt trips, pastors, ministry leaders, and everyday Christians will find their relationships with Muslims enhanced by the principles in this book. Pick up Sharing Jesus with Muslims and discover the joy of serving and relating to Muslims.
Set aside fear, excuses, and differences and share the good news of Jesus with this step-by-step guide for effective witnessing. Sharing Jesus with Muslims gives you tangible and respectful ways to initiate friendships and minister to the felt needs of Muslims.
This book will teach you:
* How to “reframe your brain” for optimum sexual integrity.
* Why logic and willpower are not enough to win this battle. Fortunately, there’s a better strategy.
* Why one of the big missing weapons in the war for your mind is not something you do but the realization of who you are.
* How to live out the biblical mandate to take every thought captive and set your mind on things above.
* How to be fully present in every moment God has for you, so you can live with confidence, calm, self-respect, and victory.