Russia is actively attacking Ukraine with airstrikes and ground invasions from multiple fronts. Innocents are attempting escape as world leaders grapple with next steps. This is a time to pray.
Russian control of Ukraine would be a disaster for several reasons. It would give Russia control over the “breadbasket of Europe,” one of the world’s largest exporters of grain as well as metals and other commodities. It would destroy Ukrainian freedom and democracy. And it would likely result in the persecution of Christians and other religious minorities.
Will you join me in praying for Ukraine in these 5 ways?
- Pray for the innocent civilians caught in the conflict, and that those attempting escape from Ukraine would find refuge.
- Pray for the physical safety of our Christian brothers and sisters in Ukraine. Pray also that God would equip them to serve and encourage those around them.
- Pray for the missionaries and humanitarian organizations helping Ukrainian civilians and refugees.
- Pray for wisdom and courage for the leaders of Ukraine and its allies.
- Pray that American leaders, including President Joe Biden and other U.S. foreign policy officials, would make wise, strong decisions to benefit Americans and our allies.
Thank you for praying, and for sharing this prayer guide with others.
God bless you,
Kerby Anderson, Host
Point of View